Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kiddos

Here are some photos with The Stumbling Kids during my USA trip. Stumbling Daughter #1, being off a medical school, is not included. We'll visit her this weekend.





Not to neglect food photos, here is a delicious dinner I ate - steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, and lima beans.



Now, on this trip to the USA so far, I have driven up through the Smokey Mountains to Ashville, North Carolina. Then onto Greensboro, back to Ashville, then down to The Stumbling Parents on the North/South Carolina border. Finally back to Alabama after stopping for a meeting in Atlanta. I met many friends and family, business associates, and saw beautiful sights. My camera was with me at all times, and I have ZERO photos to show for it. I must do better in the future.

No comments: