Sunday, June 24, 2012

Things Old






I recently took a stroll around the rooftop garden on the 14th floor of the Shindorim Technomart. On this day, there happened to be a display of Bonsai trees on display. Some trees were over 120 years old! Talk about a hobby requiring patience.
















They also had a complimentary display of old men as well




After strolling around for awhile, I managed to score a free arial tour of the Technomart and Shindorim station area. Very interesting.












On this final pass around the complex, I saw the uniquely curved Posville building where I recently lived. And you can also see I didn't throw stones.

Location:Shindorim Technomart

1 comment:

John said...

Hey Chris, thanks for stopping by Long Time Gone. Every issue of LIFE magazine is available on Google Books.

Here's the link to the first issue:

http://books.google.co.kr/books?id=N0EEAAAAMBAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=ko&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false