Sunday, May 13, 2007

New York City

Speaking of Apples from the previous post, here is a story about the Big Apple. Recently, Young Stumbler #3 took a trip with her orchestra to the city of my birth, New York City. Growing up in the south, I was always teased by my friends as being a "yankee", even though I only lived in NYC for 2 or 3 months of my life. YS#3 was kind enough to send me her photos, the best of which I will steal and publish here on my blog.

First, we have the Empire State Building, and I believe a photo from on top of the sky scraper.





Of course, there is the Statue of Liberty, a normal view and a bit unconventional view, and YS#3 dressed up as the Miss Liberty:







YS#3 has only visited Korea once, yet she must have picked up the "V" finger thing in that short time.

No comments: