Monday, March 27, 2006

Hawaii in March

The only reason for so many photos from Hawaii this trip, is because I was playing with my new camera. Otherwise, it is the same boring, yet beautiful, place, as always. Actually, this trip was unusual, because they were having some record breaking rainfall. I was lucky that my trip happened during 1 week of no rain - it resumed raining the day I left the islands. Even now, a few weeks after my visit, I hear heavy rains continue to be a problem.


Off To Hawaii - Again Posted by Picasa



Here is the house I stayed in this trip. It was a very nice place, except no internet access. The rental company owner wouldn't let me move to a new place, so I told them I would never use their company again.


Hawaii Home, View 1 Posted by Picasa



Hawaii Home, View 2 Posted by Picasa



Hawaii Home View 3 Posted by Picasa



A few interesting sights around the island.


Where's The Gold? Posted by Picasa



Study It Closely - Very Funny Posted by Picasa



Now THAT'S a Tree Posted by Picasa



Waimea Canyon (See the Waterfall) Posted by Picasa

No comments: