Monday, March 27, 2006

Home Again

Long overdue post - Momma Stumbler contacted me recently and asked if I was still sick in Korea! No, I actually returned from Korea, and spend a short week at home before heading back out to Hawaii. Here are some photos from our trip to the park, where we tried unsuccessfully to fly a kite.


Swinging YS#4  Posted by Picasa



YS#4 The Monkey Posted by Picasa



Peek-A-Boo Posted by Picasa


Also during my time home, I got some new toys. My laptop computer was on it's last leg, so I replaced it, along with my digital camera. Surprisingly, after a complete re-format, the old computer is now working great, so Mrs. Stumbler is now the proud owner of a slightly used laptop. Now she can use the computer without fighting the Stumbling Kids.


New Laptop (Excuse the Messy Desk) Posted by Picasa


The new camera was recommended by HJ, and so far I am pleased. I am waiting for my next trip to Korea for a thorough training lesson (as an engineer, I cannot bring myself to read the instruction manual).


New Digital Camera Posted by Picasa

No comments: