Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Irritated Eyes



For the past few days my eyes have been irritated. I have had eye problems before, but this was a completely different feeling. It felt like I was about to start crying, and my eyes were teary (not actual tears, but moister than normal). Maybe slightly itchy, too. Finally I went to the drugstore today, using body language I explained I needed eyedrops. Using my cell phone's electronic dictionary, I showed her the word "irritated". She produced this bottle of eyedrops, 4 times per day. So far only one day and I don't notice any improvement or worsening. I'll give it a few more days before I start to panic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Cho ji yong and I am a student of PYEONGTAEK University. First of all I appreciate your consideration for Korea. I would like to introduce Korean culture more, so would like to I send you an e-mail about that. My e-mail address is jiplus@naver.com
I will wait your e-mail. Thank you very much. :)