Monday, June 06, 2005

Salty Bath

When I left Korea, I bought Mrs. Stumbler some perfume and bath products (with great help from SY). One product is some bath salts:


Soothing Sea Salts Posted by Hello


Well, just the other night I remember that SY told me this salt was for both men and women, so I decided to try some in my bath. As I picked up the bottle, I was curious what it said underneath the Korean sticker. I peeled the sticker, and I was amazed at the capabilities of these bath salts:

"Stiff muscles relax and unwind, sinking spirits rally, tension floats away, and skin sheds its stressful facade when weary bodies slip into blissful waters. These fragrant, mineral rich salts from the Dead Sea have long been known for their ability to draw out impurities, soothe and revive sagging spirits. To turn your tub into a totally tranquil retreat, pour a handful under warm tap water. Stir to dissolve. Sink in and inhale the calming aroma of Orange, Tangarine, Vanilla, and Cardamom."

I think I need to bring home an entire CASE of these salts next trip!

No comments: