Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lonely Steak



The Stumbler had a craving for steak last night. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to eat Korean steak at a Korean restaurant alone, so I decided to go to the Outback. I have learned that I can be seated very quickly at the bar if I am alone, even if there are huge crowds. You can see me enjoying my salad and bread, before I was overstuffed by eating the New York Strip Steak. Does $35 seem a bit pricey to any of you who have been to the Outback recently? Maybe it is just the price of beef in Korea (the menu boasted that this was Australian beef). Also, I am convinced that a Korean meal has more volume that this steak meal, but I always feel too full after eating at Outback, compared to a Korean restaurant (I'm certain that the 630cc mug of beer has nothing to do with it). I don't know the reason, but I think this is the perfect excuse to have more meals out in the name of scientific research.

No comments: