Friday, April 06, 2007

Day by Day

While I keep myself busy with work, I worry the other Stumblers are going crazy staying inside this small apartment all day. I tried to help matters by buying a Badminton set for YS#4





YS#4 went with me to get my haircut the other day, and had a good time playing with my camera.



One evening we went with CH, his wife HS and their new 2-month old baby girl ES to dinner. Here is Mrs. Stumbler and CH's girls:



Here is YS#4 giving me a gift - what an expression!



Last photos this post - I'm assembling a small lab these days. Here it is in a completely disorganized state. Once I get over some urgent work things this week, we plan to clean it up and make it neat and clean. Doesn't The Stumbler look like a real engineer in that lab coat??? And check out the serious engineering diagrams and calculations on the white board! Actually, I'm considering getting rid of that, or mounting it on the wall. It seemed like a good idea last year when I bought it, but I find that I am not using it as much as I thought, and also it takes up a lot of space.



No comments: