Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Stroll

I woke up this morning and decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. First, here is the mandantory statue associated with my new home. On closer inspection, this statue appears to be a fountain, but it looks unused.



As I continued to walk, I stumbled onto the building that we almost chose for the office. The office space was on the very top floor of this building, and had a spectacular view, surrounded by a large patio. The one problem, this building is otherwise entirely occupied by a kindergarten, the Rhino school:



I found myself heading towards Costco, and encountered this unusual Tea Shop building:



I made it to Costco, got a few small things like cheese and milk, and headed back home by taxi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the 'mandatory art' in front of the building. I love the little stick figures with their briefcases. I can just see them inundated by the fountain. Perhaps those who carry briefcases and run for the subway felt that was enough of a problem to advertise without having it rain on them.